The mission of the Department is the promotion, development and transmission of knowledge of the science of Physiotherapy through appropriate theoretical teaching, laboratory training, practical placement and applied research. We aim to provide our students and graduates with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure they will be adequately equipped to follow a scientific and professional career and development.
Within the scope of its mission, the Department of Physiotherapy:
- Follows the international advancements in the scientific, educational and professional fields.
- Develops co-operations with universities in the home country and abroad.
- Co-operates with production units and work administrators relevant to Physiotherapy.
- Uses state-of-the-art technologies in education.
- Conducts applied research in the field of Physiotherapy.
- Helps the students to obtain adequate abilities and skills to be able/competitive in a national and international environment.
- Follows developments and changes (educational, financial and social) in the study content nationally and internationally.
- Is always on the alert to accept, analyse and incorporate new points of view to ensure and improve the quality of studies of the Department.